Pages

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Tag mcm2 dr posh76


DIRECTION:
Sila ikut arahan yer

- BOLD
the statements that ARE true to you
- ITALICIZE
the statements that you WISH were true.
- Leave the fibs alone.
- Then, tag
6 people to do the same test ~ nini aziz, zel, nurul, mr BAM, aboi, & ayu hussien


170cm tall ~ lagi 11.5cm ajer cukup syarat huhu...xmo le tinggi2 sgt xchumel
•I don’t know what I want at the moment.
•I’m not happy.
•I hate my friends.
•I hate my life.
•I hate my grades.
I can drive
•I’m bored of driving
•I love dancing ~ w/pun xpandai
•I go clubbing every week ~ mana nk cari kt pilah ni...

•Shopping is bullshit ~
ha ha ha ni adalah xtvt yg sgt bagus utk kaki...window shopping
•I have a tattoo of a star.
•I got my navel pierced.
•I have friends that take drugs.
•90% of my friends smoke.
•I still hang out with my ex, even though our break up was rather nasty ~
fat hope...gambo pun dh kene buang lg nk HANG OUT? NAK MAMPOS?
* I'm studying fashion

•I have a business running ~ dh plan...bio le rahsia
•I hate cartoons. ~ ish tipu jek
I hate someone ~ tp camne nk bgtau
•I have 10 Lollipops handbags ~
tipu jek..mana tau nih ade spy ek?
•I buy CLEO every month ~ mahal le..i beli rapi n MW jek

My parents don’t know about my blog ~ adik tolong bukak n infom cite br dlm blog ni kt parents...
I have an iPod ~ mahal le...pakai jek ape yg ada udh le
•I don’t have faith in the current “one”.
My school mates know about my FB ~ banyak dah loss contact..
I wanted to be a fashion designer
•I love rock emo bands.
I hate it when people cancel last minute meet ups~it depends
My parents have faith in me ~ but again n again aku buat diorg rs xyah letak kepercayaan tu kt aku hu hu hu
•I’ve bought shoes this month ~ mmg nk kene beli...sbb tumit patah semalam
•A blogger bitched about me before
•I hate sports ~ some of them la...
•I hate Italian food
•I hate meeting new people ~ eh terbalik dgn the real me
•I hate nail polish
•The mother bear gives me hugs ~ cnfm aku lari dolu
People should start appreciating me ~ bkn nk hadiah..@ least sms, fon cal, cards, greeting, hi n bye pun dh orait
•High school was the worst time of my life ~ i enjoy the moment
• I have red hair

•One Utama is my second home ~ xpernah g w/pun dolu dkt dgn UM
•I’m a guy.
•I’m scared of my Biology result exam which I’m going to face someday tomorrow.
•I hate vacations ~
pantang ada duit lebih...mesti nk
•We’ll last
•I believe in long distance relationships
~ still in the relationship
•I’m going to get high and smoke weed one day soon.
•I’ve robbed an old lady.
I’m starting to like applying make-up ~ mmg gile dgn make up tp xpandai sgt le bermake up
•I was a tomboy ~
dolu le...
•At times I think I still am a tomboy.
•I love bitching about people behind their backs
I still have a best friend ~ itu dolu..
•I have a cat ~ nope..i hv 2 hamsters
•I hate surprise parties.
•I hate planning parties.
•I’m hot ~ it depends to certain situation
•I’m a sinner.
•I’ve got a DS light
•I have a Wii.
•I cant live without music ~ oh no...mesti bosan kn xde dengo lagu
•Video games are a waste of time
~ ni cara utk release tension
•I miss the father bear.
I love being in love
I know how to cook~ tapi takler terer sgt , so n so jek yg penting KENYANG
•Boys are assholes.
•I hate Math~
suker tapi bila susah mulala aku blur
I’m happy with what I have ~ kalu ada rezki lebih lagi alhamdullilah
I love horror films
•I slept in my parents’ room for 3 days after watching Scream when I was a kid
My old friends keep in touch with me ~ aku jek sibuk cr diorg...ade diorg kesah?
•I don’t read newspapers ~ tp yg free jek mcm kt opis
•The news is such a waste of time ~ tp jarang dpt tgk

•Blogging is a waste of time ~ xde le...ni kn ikut kite..klu free br blogging..bkn paksaan ape?

•I hate animals

•I can't live without make-up
•I curse like a pirate.
•I’m happy with my 11 year old car ~ my car baru nk masuk 3 thn
•I hate people that are smart ~ kalu down to erath aku ok jek...xkan nk benci org tu

* i love Orange juice
•I can’t drink for nuts.
•I believe that everyone in their teens have lost their virginity ~
xbaik suspek kt org...berdosa
•I’ve got a new phone ~ fon masih elok lagi
I’m going to get a new pair of shoes by the end of this month ~ a ah tgu duit ade jek terus kene sambar 1 psg
I love swimming ~ best nyer kalu dpt swimming...kt pilah xde pool..
•I haven’t worked out since March ~ x le...kdg2 jek buat
I think I’m fat ~ bkn setakat fikir..aku memang NAMPAK BERISI
I love my friends and family ~ aku jek yg syg diorg..harap2 diorg pun syg kt aku

w/pun ssh nk fhm TAG ni..tp kene baca betul2 br bole jawab


No comments:

Post a Comment