Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

Award dr Cikbedahlaser



ni award dr cikbedahlaser



The sunshine award is awarded to bloggers whose positively and creatively inspire others in blogging world

fidah, layak ke akk ni?

the rules
- nominate 12 others blogger
- put the award on the side bar or within a post
- let the nominees know they receive the award..
- share the love and link the person who gave you the award...


12??? nk cari 10 pun jenuh...xpe arr cuba le gak



you are my sunshine
my only sunshine
you make me happy
when skies are grey
you never know me
how much i love you
please don't take
my sunshine away

4 comments:

  1. hai akak.. nanti saya amik award ni yea.. nway, tenkiu :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LAYAK KE??
    layak la... antara blog yg sy suke tgk.. hehehe kdg2 masuk je x komen.. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanx dikkkkkk muahx3 .. nanti akak amik yerk :))

    ReplyDelete